And we’re back…in North America! Thanks for joining us on our half year of adventures in Asia. We were fortunate enough to experience some incredible things during our travel. Here are our
- Rock Climbing in six Asian countries from 5.9 to 5.13a (Maria’s first)
- Trekking to K2, Trango Towers, and Nanga Parbat base camps in Pakistan
- Meeting worldly people and making new friendships
- Eating unsurpassed, unusual, and unconventional Asian Cuisine
- Tandem bike racing with the Chinese ‘mob’ in Yangshuo, China (our first time on a tandem!)
We’re now back in San Francisco and working relentlessly on our new adventure, skimble. Our mission is to inspire active lifestyles. Skimble provides you with tools to easily plan, track, and discover your active life. We currently support rock climbing, hiking/trekking, running, cycling, yoga, gym fitness, and more!
Ciao for now, WeGoMobile.
The last few days in China turned frigid on us with temperatures dropping from 90°+ to 40-°.
Our climbing spirits were only slightly dampened. We simply bundled up and went back out to the Lei Pi Shan crag. Maria worked on her first love 5.13a (hard!) which involved a few whippers but eventually a one-fall lead and a no falls top rope! She’s only been climbing for about 2 years so this was a neat good personal best for her.
Check out the action sequence: